Originally posted to ydnar.vox.com in October 2007.
Because I’m going to have to explain this a million times today:
- I’m a character from a videogame.
- For the PlayStation 2.
- It’s called Ico.
- The protagonist doesn’t have a name.
- He’s a little boy who saves a princess from monsters in a castle.
- He fights windmills and smoke with a wooden stick.
- I’m that character.
- I left the stick at home. I may go home and get it.
- The reason I’m wearing a suit is because the little boy grew up and got a job.
- Ico is probably my favorite game of all time.